Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Well, I Never....



Results from the first 15 pages of a Google search on the exact phrase "Well, I never..."






Well, I never*

*been
*been to England
*been to heaven but I been to Oklahoma
*been to Spain but I kinda like the music
*Blogfest
*claimed to be a fashion guru
*claimed to understand
*cried when old yeller died
*did get my fill on
*did know anybody like you, Madame Mantalini
*did... they were absolutely huge and
*emoticon
*ever knew you could be so cruel
*expected to be doing this today
*experience or notice any of the things you speak of, perhaps you should avoid people like that

*felt more like singin' the blues
*finished the degree
*go looking for it and it never happens
*got any proper sleep, but did get half unpacked
*got *that* sadist playing Roller Coaster Tycoon
*had confidence on the greens and I did a bit of work with my coach last night
*had a latency period
*had a place that I could call my very own
*hated you
*heard about that
*hit anyone because i can damn well see the problem and slow down or stop in time
*heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense
*heard the likes of it in all my born days
*I don't always finish my sentences, but when I do, I never
*is surely one of the best Best Bachelorette Party Games

*it was only a dollar last time I was here
*kept a dollar past sunset
*knew banana's grew on trees
*knew that
*knew that about Fanny
*knew that about London
*knew that Dragonling Dragons Beautiful baby dragon ornament
*knew the girl
*knew you were so much fun
*lied, or kept it a secret; it was just a little harmless flirting after all
*made a scene
*made off the plane
*made titles like that and it worked for me
*managed to get my email working via the hospital information system, there were too many security controls in the ward
*meant to cause you no pain
*met anybody like you in all me life before
*or, at least, not recently
*posted in the African-American Forum
*pray
*really left
*really have planned a motorcycle trip in my life
*rode, and as I've aged I've become more leery of heights and aggravating existing aches and pains

*said goodbye started out that way
*said I could cook.....
*said I wouldn't
*said I wouldn't throw my jacket in the mud for ...
*said the woman, "and just fancy -- all with a stone"
*saw a problem
*saw a problem with multiple inboxes
*saw it coming
*saw this one coming
*saw that coming
*seem to eat enough of it this time of year when it's at it's finest
*seen one guy take so much trouble for another guy
*she said at last. "And me thinking it was a pot of gold
*should've crossed it
*should've said that
*sleep well on the night before hunting
*talked about forever
*talked about it
*thought
*thought that I would be a recruiter and I am sure that there are many like me.
*thought of that
*thought I would find myself in a skinny jean at my current weight class
*thought I'd make it
*thought I'd say I'm fine without you
*thought it would happen to me
*thought of it that way
*thought you'd stay
*told about my latitudinarian dependencies
*told you
*took bc pills until after I had my first child
*took the time to realize
*tried
*tried to change you
*wanna lose that view
*want to see you unhappy
*was a David Bowie fan
*was there ever a cat so clever
*went there anyway
*worry, now that's a lie